Saturday 1 September 2012

FORUM

.


‘FORUM’. Did you all know what that is? A forum is a place, situation or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues, especially important public issues. Haah I’m sure that all of you feel weird right why I was suddenly talk about the forum. Haha, actually Miss Zu had prepared one activity today which is Forum to prepare for our speaking practice.

Let’s talk about our forum. First, I will talk about my own topic. My group had been given trust by Miss Zu to discuss about Inflation and Its Solution. When we got this topic, we are just smiling because this topic was related with our economic subject for the last semester. So, it was easier for us to discuss about this topic. Our group have 5 members which are Ferzia, Muaz, Fatin, Rafidah and me. Ferzia has been chosen by us to be a host. Something that surprised us were Ferzia was did her job very well and Miss Zu also praised her and said that she was improve a lot. We were proud with her.

Overall, I think that we had done our best to complete this task.


The members of second group are Rahayu, Shawal, Amanda, Fara, Amir and Nisa with the topic Effective Way of Conserving Electricity. Shawal had been the host for this group and I was very impressed with her because she did her job very well. I was so proud with her. In my opinion, I feel that this group is also done their task with a good job. 


The third group with the topic Save Our Planet are Rina, Ikhwan, Aida, Arina and Jasman as the host. I think I should give an applause to Ikhwan because he could presented her point with a good explanation even though their other members said to us that he do not did any preparation for that forum. 

The other group are Hanifah’s group with the topic The Cleanliness and Good Maintenance of Public Amenities. He became the host with his members that are Rosfarina, Hajar, Siti Khadijah and Hajar. Hanifah had done a very good job as the host. For me, the way he implement their job as the host is very nice. 

The last group are Afiq the Great’s group and his member are Shahira, Mimi, Zahira and Zana with the topic How to Increase Youth Awareness of Patriotism. My Goodness, this group took about a half hour to present their topic because Afiq became the host. No wonder right? However, we still thanked to this group because they had cheer us with their joke especially. In fact, we were very enjoying with our forum tonight. I think you all should give a big applause to all of us because we had executed our job successfully.


Now, as what Miss Zu wanted, I will choose the three winners which are the best group, the best host and the best panel. 
First I will tell to you all about the best host and of course it should be given to the best from the rest that is Siti Shawalni. Congratulation dear, you did a very good job! The best panel will be given to Shahira. I choose her because I think that he had improved a lot. She always said to me that she can’t present well but she had work hard and the result can bee seen in that night. Congratulation dear! The last but not least is the best group. If I don’t tell you all, I’m sure that all of you had already known the group right. Ok, a very big congratulation to Afiq’s group. You all did a very good job guys :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment