Tuesday 25 September 2012

LAST CLASS :(


For my last entry, I will dedicate this picture to my beloved lecturer Miss Zu. Keep it as memory Miss Zu. We will always miss every precious time for 14 weeks being with you. Thank you for everything Miss Zu! I love you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely <3  

This is our last class and we did some blog viewing for selected person. Everyone started to laugh when Afiq showed his blog. He just ignore with all the grammatical errors and without guilty he use our language like 'sumpah nak nangis' and all the nonsense. He is very slumber but luckily we have him. He always make us laugh and happy. Is that correct Miss Zu? Haha, I don't know but that is my perception, and last night, our class had been cancelled but Miss Zu had asked us to write a letter to give comment about Miss Zu's lecture and the letter would be secret between Miss Zu and me. Sorry guys, I can't share this letter with you all. 

For this last entry, I want to apologize to Miss Zu for every mistakes that I had ever did for being your student. I also want to apologize because of the trouble that I had made in the speaker corner on Friday. It doesn't mean that I do not respect you, but I was too stress on that day. Once again Miss, I am so sorry. Don't ever hate me because of that incident. I really hope that you will understand about my situation on that day. Lastly, I promise that I will study hard for this final and I will also try the best to ensure that I can speak very well in this language. I promise that one day I will make you proud. Miss, please pray for our final and we will always pray the best for you. Best of luck for your PHD. I will always love you and keep you in my memory. Don't ever forget me Miss. Please, I'm begging. Muaaaah :)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment